DIALOG


fahri    :hello brother
si dul    :hello brother
fahri    :how are you?
si dul   :alhamdulillah i'm fine
fahri     :where do you live now?
si dul    :I live in ciledug tangerang
fahri     :Wher are you, working now?
si dul    :I work in private companies
fahri    :what is your position at work?
si dul    :I'm a technical engineer
fahri    :what do you do?
si dul    :I fix electrical damage,such as repairing electric power outlet,fixing and installing AC

si dul     :where do you work?
fahri     :I work in PT Asia Phone distributor of mobile phone
si dul     :what positions are you working there,and what do you do?
fahri      :I work engineering utility,fixing damage that concorns about electricity and buildings
si dul    :okay wildan rush there is a job that i must do,se you again.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Ujian Akhir Semester (UAS)